Category:X-Plane for iPad manual
From X-Plane Wiki
This is the manual to X-Plane for the iPad (also known as X-Plane HDEF 4G). This application includes all of the regions, aircraft, and features of nearly all of the apps for the iPhone 3G, iPod Touch, and Palm Pre.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to X-Plane for iPad/X-Plane HDEF 4G
- All about the history, present, and future of the X-Plane application for the iPad and iPhone 4.
- Chapter 2: Getting Acquainted with the iPad/iPhone 4 Simulator
- Information on how to use the flight controls, the view options, and the Settings menu. Also includes how to update the application.
- Chapter 3: Aircraft Specifics
- Information about the forty-five included aircraft, including takeoff speeds.
- Chapter 4: Taking Off, Flying, and Landing
- Instructions on flying a few representative aircraft.
- Chapter 5: About the Flight Regions
- Descriptions of the 20+ flight regions included with the application.
- Chapter 6: Advanced Features of X-Plane for iPad/X-Plane HDEF 4G
- Information on the navigation functions included in the application, as well as how to use the autopilots, perform carrier operations, and dogfight. Includes a walkthrough to flying an instrument approach.
- Chapter 7: The Apollo Add-On
- All about the Apollo simulator available for purchase within the app.
- Chapter 8: Tech Support
- Information on troubleshooting problems with the X-Plane for iPad/X-Plane HDEF 4G application, as well as how to contact customer service.
- Mobile Glossary of Terms
- Glossary of the terms used in the X-Plane Mobile manual.
- Flight Dynamics
- An image of the pitch, yaw, and roll axes of an aircraft's motion.
Articles in category "X-Plane for iPad manual"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.