Category:Frequently Asked Questions
From X-Plane Wiki
The articles in this category deal with the most common issues dealt with by X-Plane Customer Support.
Installing or updating X-Plane
- How do I delete my preferences?
- Why does air traffic control speech not work on my Windows machine?
- Why does my airplane flutter and crash?
- Why does X-Plane not work on my Windows machine or crash upon exiting the sim?
- Why do I get an error about a missing DLL?
- Why is there no sound on my Mac?
- Why does my PC freeze after running X-Plane a while?
Questions about the X-Plane software itself
- What's new in the version 9.31 update?
- What's new in the version 9.22 update?
- What's new in version 9?
- Does X-Plane use 64-bit processing?
- What are the differences between the FAA-certified and the standard desktop version of X-Plane?
- How do I make airplanes or object files for X-Plane?
- How do I install third-party scenery, airplanes, or plug-ins?
- What's new in the latest beta update?
- How do I dogfight in X-Plane (or, how do I simulate combat)?
Questions about hardware
This category has only the following subcategory.
Articles in category "Frequently Asked Questions"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.